Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 1 - Random Ponderings

I was so happy to get off work tonight. What a crazy week its been. Rain, and lots of it (at least for an Arizonan); millions of calls at work... I mean way more than normal. I have no idea what is causing people to pick up their phones and call their insurance company this past several weeks, but I believe every single person alive has done it at least once this week alone! Everyone from NY to CA and in between... I mean, we love the business, but can you spread the love please??? Just a little. I need a break in between calls every now and then. I'm not complaining. I love my job, and I'm grateful to have one in these difficult times, but really people?? Moving on...I lost my gate clicker this week. Oh yes, the one that allows me entrance into my own residence/dwelling/abode/domicile. So after a gruelling 10 hr day at work, I get to drive up to the gate, and wait... and wait... for someone to drive up and open the gate. After 2 days of this, I finally decided to tear my car apart and look for it. Praise the Lord, I found it. On top of all of that, I got a low score on one of my college papers I did last week. The prof loved my writing, and said I obviously knew the material; however, he marked me down for not doing the proper formatting (APA style). Ugh... I've struggled with APA formatting since I first started college... lets see... how long ago was that??? I really need to nail it down, or I'm going to find my gpa dropping. I can't have that. The next couple days will be dedicated to my school studies/papers, etc...and if there is any time left before I go back to work, I'll try to finish my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle I started right after Christmas! Like I said, its been a tough week, but I'm not complaining. I could be in Haitti.

No comments:

Post a Comment