Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Normally this particular day wouldn't make me so happy, but today it does! I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I have off the next 4 days. I am looking forward to that with great anticipation. Nope, I'm not going away on a little trip to a bed and breakfast, or even taking a short roadtrip along the coast... I'm simply staying home during this beautiful Spring time of year, and will be enjoying my littlest angel, Madison. Yes, she is staying for her first overnight visit with Nana Pam. She is 3 months old, and her parents are taking a much needed little get-away this weekend, and she is going to stay with me. I'm excited and also a little nervous. Now I realize I've had 2 other grandchildren that I've had experience with, however, the 3 month old stage is always a tough one. At that age, they have started to recognize the parents faces and follows them as they leave the room. They have no concept that the parent will return; all they know is that they left... and they cry. Also, at this stage, they are hopefully sleeping at least 4 hours at a time at night. It's been awhile since I've had to get up every few hours throughout the night. Hmmm... maybe some Baby Tylenol in the bottle??? Just kidding. I am sure we will have a good time. I've been fighting a cold all week, and will probably be wearing a face mask most of the time. No kissing and smooching on baby Maddy. So sad... I love to kiss and smooch. I'm going to attempt to take her and Montana (her older sister) to church on Sunday. I'm praying that we all get something out of the service, and have a good time too. :)

Well, I'm tired, so its off to bed for me... I'm going to try to get as much sleep as possible tonight and tomorrow night, and get over this cold, so I'll be strong and ready for Friday. The Lord is still working, and is still mindful of the little things in our lives. Zach lost his wallet on Monday and we prayed, and got a call on Tuesday morning that someone had found it and dropped it off at my apartment complex managers office. Praise the Lord! I love testimonies like that. He's still real and right on time!

Good night, and sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment