Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Felt like cleaning today! Wow, I decided I better grab that feeling and run with it! I did... and 6 hrs later, my house looks wonderful, and I am pleasantly pooped. I'm thinking about a bubble bath, a back massage, a yummy dinner and a cup of good coffee with a deliciously decadent dessert to follow, then maybe a little bit of reading or a good girley movie, then bed! Oh that sounds terrific. I've got to get myself prepared for a 3 month old for the next 3 days. That darling 3 month old is my sweet little granddaughter, Madison. Nana gets to watch her while her mommy and daddy went out of town for a much-needed get away. So, I need tonight! Just for me! Is that selfish? I hope not... I don't mean to be... I just want 1 day to myself. I spent 1/2 of it working and cleaning (which I find a lot of satisfaction out of), so now the 2nd 1/2 is going to be pure leisure!

It's been so long since I've done that, and I'm having a little bit of trouble thinking what to do... my back is aching, my feet hurt, even my wrists and fingers hurt from all the cleaning... Well, if I don't get off of here, I'll never get anything more accomplished for my "leisure time"... so I'm signing off!

Good day,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment